Incorporations, LLCs, Partnerships, Shareholder And Operating Agreements
When you form a new business, you need the expertise of established attorneys who understand commercial law in New York state and know how to get you open for business swiftly and legally. At Marcus, Gould & Sussman, LLP, our business lawyers advise new businesses and midsized companies on commercial law matters and can also represent you in the event of a dispute.
Business Formation Solutions
The firm’s full business law and litigation practice is a broad one and covers the establishment of:
- Corporations: We help clients establish all types of corporate entities, including C-corps and S-corps.
- Limited liability companies (LLCs): Forming an LLC can protect you from personal liability. We can help you understand if an LLC is the best choice for your business goals.
- Business partnerships: We can advise you on all aspects of business partnerships, from how responsibilities and profits are shared, to creating a framework for resolving disputes between partners.
- Shareholder agreements: Whether you are a minority or majority shareholder, we can protect your rights in establishing agreements.
- Operating agreements: Our lawyers assist LLCs in the establishment of operating agreements.
The decisions you make at the formation stage of your business will profoundly affect your business throughout its life. We are here to help you make the right decisions and lay the groundwork for a successful enterprise.
Trust Your Business Formation Goals To Trusted Attorneys
Our lawyers are prepared to protect your interests in all types of business transactions. Contact us today online or by telephone at 914-683-0090 to arrange a consultation with an experienced business law attorney.