Quality Legal Representation, Experience And Responsiveness
Helping Owners With Sale Of Business
As experienced business transaction attorneys, we know that when you are considering selling your business, it is easy to become overwhelmed at the thought of the process. You need the help of an established firm that can help you navigate the process. At Marcus, Gould & Sussman, LLP, our firm is well-known in the area and has helped many clients easily move through the process of selling their business.
Sale Of A Business Requires Thoughtful Care
Our attorneys have helped countless clients sell their businesses over decades of practice. We help them from start to finish, addressing needs such as:
- Producing asset lists, cashflow and other records. This is part of having clean business records, which any potential buyer will want to examine.
- We partner with any applicable professionals to ensure that your company is valued correctly.
- Buyer pre-screening. Should potential buyers arise, it is important that we look at them first. We can meet with them, ensure they are financially capable of making a serious offer and speak with them for you. We can draft a nondisclosure agreement to protect your business’ privacy as well.
- When a serious offer is forthcoming, it is important that the buyer knows we will scrutinize it and negotiate strongly for the best possible terms.
- Contract review. Before you sign anything, we will make sure the terms are appropriate and the contract is ironclad.
Whether you are simply considering selling your business or you have already begun looking at buyers, please contact us. We will protect you and your business throughout the process with strategic legal planning and personalized attention.
Speak With Us Today
If you are considering selling your business, please call our office at 914-683-0090. One of our attorneys will be pleased to speak with you. You can also reach us through our online contact form. We are located in White Plains and serve clients throughout the New York metropolitan area.