At Marcus, Gould & Sussman, LLP, we provide exceptional representation in a broad range of transactional, planning and litigation matters. With law offices in White Plains, we serve individuals, families and businesses throughout the New York metropolitan area.
Trusted Attorneys In Westchester County
Attorneys Kenneth Gould and Marianne Sussman both have more than 30 years of legal experience and a proven record of success. They focus their practice on the following legal areas:
- Commercial real estate conveyancing, acquisitions and financing
- Residential real estate sales and purchases
- Commercial and residential leases
- Cooperative and condominium transactions and board representation
- Commercial, title and real estate litigation
- Estate and probate litigation
- Estate planning, wills and trusts
- Estate and trust administration
- Planning for life transitions
- Business transactions
- Incorporations, LLCs, partnerships, shareholder and operating agreements
Our lawyers have earned a reputation for delivering the highest level of advice, counsel, representation and responsive personal service. We maintain deep roots in the Westchester County legal, business and civic communities.
Contact Us For Your Free Initial Consultation
Our attorneys are here to help you explore your legal options.
Our law firm is located in the heart of White Plains on Bloomingdale Road. As a courtesy to new clients, we offer a free 15-minute telephone consultation during which they can describe their legal issues, and the lawyer they speak with explains how he or she can help. After consulting with the firm's attorneys, prospective clients are typically confident in the firm's ability to handle their cases and ready to engage the firm to represent them.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 914-683-0090 to get your legal matter on the road to resolution.